Stay at home dad kitted out this Scottish loft conversion with a number of toys that just so happened to keep his kids happy.
Main desk is built from 2x ALEX drawers and a kitchen workstop, probably a KARLBY.
The hot lighting effects are all Philips Hue lights. These include Hue Play light bars, LED strip, GU10 bulbs, Philips Ambilight TV.
In addition there are Cololights (Cololight Smart LED Panel (6-Pack Starter Kit with Stone Base)) on the tabletop off to the corner.
The main computer chair is a GTForce. The pixel art box is the Divoom Timebox evo Portable Bluetooth Pixel Art Speaker.
Here's the full list as detailed by the user:
- NZXT gaming computer case
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Graphics Card
- Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard
- LG 34GK950F-B 34" 21:9 Ultragear WQHD 144hz monitor
- Divoom Timebox evo Portable Bluetooth Pixel Art Speaker
- beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro headphones - over-ear studio monitor headphones with the open-back stereo construction
- Standard LED clock for time and temperature
Not specified are the dual mouse mats, Xbox console, TV, monitor-mounted webcam (looks like a Logitech), microphone (possibly a Blue Yeti USB Mic).
Living space is completed with a faux leather corner sofa bed (it's a storage sofabed couch with blanket storage).